R E G I S T R A T I O N
Registration is open
Registrations will be done online through www.easyconferences.org. Participants may pay instantly using their credit card (VISA/MASTERCARD), or they may choose to pay through the bank. A one-stop-shop software is used for the whole registration process, www.easyconferences.org. The whole process is easy to use, secure, and can be completed in a few minutes.
Please note that the software provides participants with the possibility to complete the registration process in steps/periodically; participants may register for the conference and return later to book and pay for further services like accommodation (subject to availability). The system will accept unlimited changes/updates up to the closing of the online registration process before the start of the conference.
Create an “Easy Conferences” account
Click on the activation link sent to you via email
After verifying your email, click below to login
Create and settle your order online securely
|Early Registration (up to 26 Aug 2019)||Late Registration (27 Aug 2019 - 17 Oct 2019)|
|IEEE/ACM Member (Author)||€ 680.00||€ 780.00|
|Non-Member (Author)||€ 780.00||€ 880.00|
|Student IEEE/ACM Member||€ 460.00||€ 560.00|
|Student Non-Member||€ 560.00||€ 660.00|
|Life/Retired IEEE/ACM Member||€ 460.00||€ 560.00|
|Participant without paper||€ 460.00||€ 560.00|
|Additional Paper Fee||€ 450.00|
|Extra Page (max 2)||€ 100.00|
|Extra Page (for additional paper, max 2)||€ 100.00|
In participating at WI 2019, you acknowledge ACM’s Policy Against Harassment at ACM Activities and agree that behavior such as the following will constitute grounds for actions against you:
- Abusive action directed at an individual, such as threats, intimidation, or bullying
- Racism, homophobia, or other behavior that discriminates against a group or class of people
- Sexual harassment of any kind, such as unwelcome sexual advances or words/actions of a sexual nature
If you are involved in or witness any such incident, please inform the event organizers.
Registration fee notes
- Every accepted paper must have at least one ACM/IEEE Member/Non Member (Non-Student) registration.
- All registration fees include Participation in all technical sessions, workshops and Special sessions, Conference Material, Daily Coffee Breaks, Daily Lunches, Welcome Reception and Conference Dinner.
- Valid documentation proving registered student status (student’s ID Card or a letter from the Head of Department/Director of Doctoral School prepared on the notepaper of the institution) should be sent to: email@example.com